1. Aureus

Roadwarden - an RPG / Visual Novel / Text Adventure fantasy hybrid (demo available)

Greetings, I'm new here! Roadwarden is an interactive fiction in which you explore and change a hostile, grim realm. Everyone knows to stay away from the wilderness. Most people would never risk a lonely journey. Roadwardens not only accept this struggle, they embrace it. They deliver...
  2. Ama's Lullaby

[KICKSTARTER] Ama's Lullaby - A cyberpunk adventure game

Hi there :) Ama's Lullaby - Prologue is an adventure game in the style of Westwood Studios' Blade Runner (1997), featuring a command-line based hacking system. The target platforms are PC, Mac & Linux. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs3jM1icXzk The story After the announcement of a...
  3. daveyd

Back From Hell- old school adventure / CRPG hybrid

A Kickstarter just launched for a game called "Back From Hell". "Back From Hell is a CRPG Puzzle/Adventure game set in two worlds, a 15th Century Spanish hilltop town and a journey to the depths of Hell and back again. It merges classic computer role playing game mechanics with point & click...
  4. daveyd

Columnae- Non-linear Post-Apocalyptic Steampunk P&C Adventure Game

Columnae: A Past Under Construction is a point & click adventure game set in a dystopian Steampunk-inspired world that recently launched on KS. What separates it from the vast majority of P&C adventures is that it is non-linear- there are choices you make that lead to one of 8 different...
  5. Naster

The Detail, a crime noir adventure, on steam now

Hey guys! I'm part of a Finland based indie game dev studio and we just released our first game on Steam that I think might appeal to some of you. It's a very story-focused adventure game taking place in a modern crime-ridden city. It has comic book inspired art style, multiple protagonists...