1. J

The Way of Wrath - RPG

A story-driven, open-world, tactical RPG set in a pre-historic shamanistic world. Inspired by Baldur's Gate, Gothic, & Legend of Zelda. It's party based, customizable characters, with crafting, base management, and relationships. All thumbs up in my opinion...
  2. E

Folks who like crafting, do you like how PoE2 does it? Other games?

As stated elsewhere as a player I'm just not that interested in crafting. I'll play with the crafting system in a game for maybe 5-10 minutes in a 80 hours playthrough and then not touch it anymore (unless required by a quest of course). As a (hobby) designer though I'm curious about it. I like...
  3. I

Alchemica - Mobile Crafting RPG

Hello everyone! We, a development team consisting of two siblings, would like to introduce Alchemica, our indie crafting RPG for Android that we developed for several years. What is Alchemica, exactly? It is a RPG with some unique takes. Players take the role as Charlotte, a young alchemist...
  4. daveyd

[Kickstarter] Arcane- "An adventure-survival role playing game"

Just came across this Kickstarter. Looks like it could be a nice game for anyone who likes some strategy / sim elements in their RPGs, but the primary focus is magic. And it's got a nice looking pixel art (doesn't look like deliberately retro for the sake of retro crap). Music is decent too...
  5. TSD

The Six Dragons - Open World RPG

Hello fellow enthusiasts, I'm Savvas, 33 years old guy from Greece (yeah we sink…). I am a gamer for 20 years and especially an RPG hardcore gamer for many years and always wanted to make my own game, but work and other real life (meh…) stuff kept it just a dream, until 2 years ago that I...
  6. DarkPhantom

Flame in the Flood last hours

Hi all! Flame in the Flood is reaching its final hours and only 3k from reaching the Endless Mode stretch goal! This seems like the ideal time to pledge (or increase your pledge), especially considering you won't need to buy any other game, as you'll be able to play this endlessly! Have a look...