1. S

For The King - Teaser Trailer

For The King is a cooperative RPG inspired by games like netHack, DragonQuest, and Wizardry. Yes! There are elements of each of those in the game. Currently under development and kickstarting in September. Expect more gameplay trailers soon! Teaser Link: https://youtu.be/pvLgEiNU1lw
  2. felipepepe

Generation XTH - Wizardry spiritual sequel fan-translation

Well met, I come here as part of the Glorious Codexia/rpg watch cultural exchange, motivated by HiddenX to share the secrets of the warp with you guys. Generation XTH is a spiritual sucessor to Wizardry made by japanese bros Team Muramasa, released in 2008. Those here able to enjoy/overlook...
  3. Zloth

Wizardry Online "Permadeath"

Are the rumors (actually, a post over on PC Gamer) I hear true? Is Wizardry's perma-death feature really just a % chance you will die permanently that that % can be made lower by paying real life money??
  4. Myrkrel

Wizardry Online Beta Key Giveaway

If anyone wants to check out Wizardry Online - there are a bunch of beta keys being given away on mmorpg.com. You have to have a login on that site to get it but it's pretty quick to set up. They had about 1,100+ keys left last I checked. I'm not sure what to expect of this. I'm not big on...
  5. C

Grimoire Kickstarter

?????
  6. P

Devil Whiskey impressions?

Hi. Has anyone here bought Devil Whiskey, and what did you think of it? Is it an adequate fix for someone interested in a Wizardry type game, but without the time to sink into a super-difficult and unforgiving RPG?