Baldur's gate 3
So what's the conclusion? Is it?

EDIT: didn't and will not watch the videos
In today's digital age video is the preferred method for PR but I understand. I see more videos then articles in my daily news search. Both games are similar but different.

Baldur's Gate 3 - There's Still 13 Subclasses Coming.. (Builds Galore)

CHAPTERS
0:00 Intro
0:39 Knowledge Cleric
2:16 Nature Cleric
3:42 Tempest Cleric
4:54 War Cleric
5:55 Death Cleric?
6:18 Champion Fighter
7:34 Assassin Rogue
8:52 Archfey Warlock
10:32 Conjuration Wizard
12:01 Divination Wizard
13:29 Enchantment Wizard
14:48 Illusion Wizard
16:14 Necromancer Wizard
17:19 Transmutation Wizard

Baldur's Gate 3 - Two Years In Early Access

Just talking about BG3's very quiet second year in Early Access.

Baldur's Gate III - Share Your Adventures
To help you, we’ve thought of some prompts you can answer during your video. Feel free to answer as many as you like. Think of it as a chat with a friend who has never played the game!
  1. Who's your main character/Tav? What's their race, class, backstory?
  2. What's the best, weirdest, and/or funniest thing that's happened to your party during Baldur's Gate 3 Early Access so far?
  3. What encounter/battle did you find the hardest?
  4. Who is your favourite companion and who is your character's romantic interest?
  5. What are you looking forward to the most when Baldur's Gate 3 launches?
  6. How has your experience in the Baldur's Gate 3 community been so far?
If you would like to submit any gameplay footage to accompany your video, we would also welcome it!

Woo.....time to get hyped again all you beta testers.:spotlight-right::w00t::spotlight-left:

One important bit of news from that link is Act 2 and 3 are almost finished.
In the Community Update accompanying that Panel From Hell, we’ll go into detail about some of the most discussed topics in the community. The good news is that we’re on track for release in 2023– and we’ll have more on that in December. Acts 2 and 3 of the story are being actively playtested to ensure they’re up to the same level of polish and you’ll soon discover that there’s much more in the works (or already complete) than what you’ll encounter in an Early Access playthrough. Our goal is for even the players who have repeated Act 1 over and over again for hundreds of hours to feel like there’s a whole new experience in store for them at launch.
So taking bets to see if it will actually release in 2023.:unsure:

You're still doubting that it will release in 2023?
With the pace of updates and slow development I have to say yes. I'm betting on an announcement next year they will need a few extra months of development time.

Seems to be par the course for most bid budget games nowadays.

Oh there is plenty once again if your an Early Access supporter beta tester. You can't stop the hype train as Larian thrives on it now baby. It's about to go nuclear once again.:w00t:

Well if you follow my news-bit posts I'm writing pure bull-crap sarcasm. The usual media blitz will happen again with the update next month. My honest opinion aligns with yours.

It's not common for Early Access titles to have repeated events looking like launch parties. Larian are a very enthusiastic bunch. :)

There's likely a commercial incentive behind it, it's a long development after all and they wouldn't like to be forgotten. But I know people in that part of Belgium a little bit and they are naturally inclined to celebrate and throw fun, friendly events. I think that for the most part they are genuinely happy to share a good time with fans before the next development leg.