Iratus: Lord of the Dead, Geneforge 1: Mutagen, and Hood: Outlaws & Legends are all free on the Epic Store right now until 7-07.

Couple of interesting freebies on the Unreal Market this month. There's the Turn-Based RPG Template, and also the Point and Click Adventure Toolkit.

Might be of interest to some folks.

Republique is free on Steam. It's an indie action / stealth adventure in a cyberpunk setting.
Hi everyone,

Paul from Camouflaj here with an important announcement! As you may already be aware, Republique VR debuted on Oculus Go in 2018, and headed to the Oculus Rift + Quest stores in 2019. Since then, we've been asked more than a few times whether we intend to release it on Steam.

Well, I've got some great news:
not only is Republique VR now available on Steam, but you can download it for FREE with the purchase of Republique.
If you already own Republique, you now have access to Republique VR at no cost, as well.

Best of all: you won't find this deal anywhere but right here on Steam! We felt like this was the proper way to thank our Steam fans, both for their support over the years, and for their patience as we worked with our incredibly talented development partners at Darkwind Media on a Steam release.

So whether you're a first-time Republique player, or a long-time fan looking for an excuse to head back to the world of Metamorphosis, we sincerely hope you enjoy our VR reimagining of Republique, which contains a host of new collectibles, performance enhancements and bug fixes, and a host of other content rebuilt purposefully for VR.

Thanks so much for making the journey with us.

- Paul and the Camouflaj Team

Steam has NIFFELHEIM on sale for $3.99.

Steam has DUNGEON OF DRAGON KNIGHT on sale for $5.87.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance Royal Edition is 75% off for the next 48 hours. That's the base game plus all DLC for only $10

The individual DLCs are heavily discounted as well.

I was about to post that. It's an insanely good deal for all those games.

The only drawback is that anyone who's remotely an RE fan probably owns most or all of those titles already. I wish it was one of those "build your own bundle" deals.

Direct link - https://www.humblebundle.com/games/...tm_medium=email&utm_campaign=resevilaug22_ann

This has to be one of the best game bundles I've ever seen.

Pillars of Eternity + all DLC
Battletech + all DLC
Age of wonders: Planetfall + all DLC
All three Shadowrun games.

Bethesda is having a big sale for for Quakecon. All of id Software's titles plus Elder Scrolls, the Fallout games, and all of Arkane's game are heavily discounted until August 30th.

Third party sites like Green Man Gaming are also doing the sale and in some cases have better deals than those on Steam.