Hopefully she is home and better. Let us know when you can.

They didn't admit her. She's better than Friday (breathing back to normal, at least) but still pretty wrecked. Just going to take a long time, I guess.

Please send her a "get well soon !" from me.

I'm back, but quite exhausted, still.

I now have proof that DDO hates me more than the rest of you. I've got just 100xp on my daily roll for 5 times in a row!! :(

Better than nothing ! :D

If Alrik is back are we running mains today or is someone else out I am forgetting about?

Huh, then I need to set up my alarm clock again.

If you're not feeling up to it, no worries. We can drag Corwin through Epic Storm the Beaches. :D

Back on night shift next week. Joy of Joys.

I woke up in time. :lol:

Is it true that the series "Stranger Things" has a baddie called "Vecna" or so ?

I will be out Friday unless something changes. Don't wait up for me. lol

There's a new Patch & Hotfix, introducing the Raid.

There is a second hotfix today to fix the raid.

My tip for that quest is quite simple: DON'T DO IT!!!! :)

I once did it with a level 20 or so character - just for the favour points. ;)
Dungeon Alert ... and armor so thick they couldn't get through it. ;)

I was looking at the Scorching Bracers I got out of Chronoscope last Friday as I was doing inventory maintenance. They've been improved somewhere along the way. Picked up 2 extra powers plus a green slot. Y'all might want to take a closer look on future runs to replace your old versions of the Abashai items. I might also throw in more Chrono runs in the future to farm out more of those. The Abashai set was decent for level 5 before and based on the 1 item I have right now could become better than Feywild gear.

Yes, but that was in some past patch notes, that they now get slots now, too.
But, as far as I can remember, not items from Chronoscoope that were pulled in the past (before that patch).