The remasters will be 60 FPS, that's a great thing for this kind of games.
I loved the series and the 4th one is a huge step in favor of purchasing a ps4 for me.

30fps is a bit rough for a game with so much shooting. Of course, using a controller instead of mouse/keyboard is even more rough, so I guess it isn't that terrible in this case.

XfyTD5V.png

Nice. It seems it's from a recent official Sony document.
That's really amazing to see, that a Naughty Dog game is considered for PC. Unheard of. That means there might just be a change for The Last of Us :D

I also hope they also bring the first 3 Uncharted games to PC. I think it would be a bit wierd for PC gamers to start with the final game.

https://www.sony.com/en/SonyInfo/IR/library/presen/irday/pdf/2021/GNS_E.pdf

I played the first Uncharted some time ago, I think on my playstation three. I would think they'd find a nice audience for the series should they bring it to us PC folks!

I'll pass as I won't purchase anything from Naughty Dog. They are dead to me.

I really loved Uncharted 4. Not really more than I loved The Last of Us 2, but in a very different way. I was smiling throughout the ending of UC4, for starters.

How about an Uncharted: Legendary Edition?

This series didn't click with me. I have Uncharted 1-3 on PS3, but I couldn't get through the first game.

I thought it was going to be more of an Indiana Jones vibe and with more emphasis on exploration. I was disappointed by the almost constant combat and cannon fodder enemies. It's more John Wick than Indiana Jones.

This series didn't click with me.

I can't say if the same thing would happen to you, but I thought the first 3 were just okay. Not only was there a lot of combat, it was poorly done combat and I only got semi attached to any of the plots. I played through the first two and halfway through the third and was just kinda meh.

But I played 4 in a release lull early last year and liked it so, so much more than the first three. (It still has quite a bit of combat, but there's decent exploration, amazing set pieces, by far the best story/characters, and the combat itself is much better done.)

The Uncharted game's are great on console but on PC's I don't know. It would end up being a button smasher on a keyboard unless you used a controller to play it.

It was the same problem I had with the latest Castlevania games because of the platform combat, and game mechanics. Doesn't matter though if it's only the last two.

The Uncharted game's are great on console but on PC's I don't know. It would end up being a button smasher on a keyboard unless you used a controller to play it.

I think most of the people buying it would be the type to have gamepads anyways. I would have been using my Dualshock 4.

I say "would have" because I've lost all interest after seeing it's just the last two games.