maspisang

Traveler
Hello. I'm having trouble opening the front entrance in the western volcano cave temple in the find all the titan armour quest in chapter 4. I have killed the ashbeast and lowered the bridge by shooting the winch. I've crossed the bridge and there is a stone door with a chest containing various loot on the right hand side. I can't figure out how to open this damn door so any advice would be really welcome. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for the advice. There's no ring that I could see but I've eventually figured it out, there is a second entrance directly bello where I was standing which I was able to access using the levitate spell. I'm glad to be past this, i was close to going and swapping this game for Borderlands!!

Hmm, I must have misunderstood which part of the area you had meant. Sorry about that!
As soon as I had lowered the drawbridge you shoot the winch for, I crossed the drawbridge and walked to the side of the building over the protruding ledges, and jumped over first one gap in the ledge, to a door you can open with a ring for some treasure, and then over another gap that brings you finally through an open door and passage to the last winch.

The ring for the loot room was on one of the walls before you jump the first gap, sort of close to the corner, IIRC.