Thorne: Tales of The Crow
Thorne: Tales of The Crow is a character-driven, episodic RPG developed by a Brazilian Indie company. Each episode tells a different tale of Thorne, an infamous mercenary known as The Crow.
Episode 1: Death Merchants
Thorne finds himself in chains for a murder he did not commit, which is unusual. The explanation to the facts that led him to his arrest unveils the sinister truth of Hollow Lake, a nearby village crippled by corruption.
Play as an infamous mercenary known as "The Crow" in a decayed and corrupt world, find your way out of chains and get paid for your contract.
- Explore a corrupt and dark world, meet ambiguous and interesting characters, judge them as friends or foes.
- Fight against magical creatures, wild beasts, cursed monsters, witches, sorcerers and professional hunters who are after the prize for your head.
- Make your character progression as you wish. Choose from a vast variety of accessories that best serve you in combat.
- Be "The Crow".
Episode 2: Son of Slaves
Thorne is anxious to leave the Duchy of Calida. It is known as a peaceful place in Rowen, where order prevails.
For those with an eye for reality, that is simply not true.
The Crow has to finish one last contract for the Duke before he can finally leave.
Such contract will put him in a dangerou road with no turning back.
- Find the truth about Calida.
- Fight against evil fiends born from human's cruelty.
- Discover long lost treasures.
- Be "The Crow"
Information aboutThorne: Tales of The Crow
Developer: Lone Wolf Games
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2016-03-26
· Publisher: Aldorlea Games