1971 Project Helios
1971 Project Helios is a turn-based strategy game which combines modern warfare military tactics and close combat. Firearms and vehicles are scarce, conflicts and hostilities have no end, and the terrible freezing cold annihilates friends and foes in its path.
Eight characters have to join forces for a common cause: find an important scientist kidnapped by a massive stratocracy. Along their way they will have to avoid raider attacks, investigate military headquarters, and infiltrate into the territory of a dangerous anti-technological religious sect.
- Tactical Combat Fight against three different factions, each one with its unique units, strategy and advantages. Soldiers, snipers, slippery bandits, knights immune to cold… Study your enemies, plan out every move and adapt to all confrontations!
- Exploration Travel through various locations, from military enclaves to medieval dungeons. There you can search for fulgor, new equipment for your characters, and pieces of information of the world you are in and the factions you face.
- Skill Trees As you find equipment compatible with each character, you can unlock and upgrade new skills, and combine them to make the perfect builds for your strategy.
- Resource Management Use all the fulgor you can find to defreeze your HP, decrease the cooldowns, and reanimate your fallen units.
Information about1971 Project Helios
Developer: Reco Technology S.L.
Play-time: 20-40 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2020-06-09
· Publisher: Reco Technology S.L.