Acaratus is a turnbased tactical RPG set in a medieval steampunk world where you build and fight with your mechanized battle suits to help Adina free the enslaved people by the oppressing emperor Helios.
Since the Valerian Conflict ended the land has been ruled by emperor Helios. A rich slave dealer called Adina unwillingly becomes the leader of a small rebellion against the oppression. She starts recruiting slaves to fight back against the regime and in the process setting an example for human rights.
- Deep tactical turn-based gameplay with medieval mechs
- Explore a vast randomized map with random encounters and surprises.
- Construct your battle suits with modular attachments.
- Find collectable cards that fit your play style
- Fight it out against other players in the battle arenas
Developer: Nodbrim Interactive
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Tactical RPG
Play-time: 10-20 hours
Voice-acting: Partially voiced
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Expected at 2017-05-25
· Publisher: Unknown