Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Blood and Gold: Caribbean
- Addition of the native Caribbean troops.
- Playable female character.
- Ability to take a walk in town.
- All new 3D global map.
- Multiplayer mode.
- Blackjack minigame.
- Quests from governors.
- Special missions, including assassination contracts, some of which require stealth approach.
- New special locations: plantations, mines, monasteries, ruins of Aztec empire.
- Management of the player’s trading caravans.
- Hub for managing player’s business and property in a much more convenient way.
- Completely reworked land battle locations.
- Updated fleet management — ships will have to be kept at bay when you proceed to travel on land.
- Destructible fortifications during sieges.
- New prison escape system.
Information aboutBlood and Gold: Caribbean
Developer: Snowbird Game Studios
Regions & platforms
· Platform: Unknown
· Released at 2015-12-10
· Publisher: Snowbird Game Studios