Demonschool is a new-style tactics RPG where motion equals action. Defeat big weirdos in between the human and demon worlds as Faye and her misfit companions, while navigating university life on a mysterious island.
- Tactics: Rewind any action during the planning phase and create combos to dispatch your foes.
- Story: A light horror narrative told through huge avatars with side quests aplenty.
- Schedule: Plan your school schedule to level your characters and build their skills.
- Friendship: 15 characters with whom to build relationships.
Battle System Basics
- Units interact contextually with their environment. Enemies will be struck, objects moved, or the character will simply dash.
- Plan movements at your leisure, and execute them all at once. You can also rewind actions during the planning phase.
- Buffing friendlies and debuffing enemies compounds damage output. Note the damage numbers!
- Combos do big damage and produce unique elemental attacks, which you can use to exploit enemy weaknesses.
Explore a mysterious island that reveals its mysteries morning, noon, and night, day by day, week by week, across a university semester. Plan your team's schedule to enhance their skills and gain new abilities. Gain new teammates and enhance their relationships depending on who you choose to pursue.