Earthlock: Festival of Magic
Snowcastle Games’ four year long passion project and first major title, Earthlock: Festival of Magic arrives on Steam. A tribute to true turn-based RPG fans, Earthlock: Festival of Magic will test even the most strategic of players.
Key Features of Earthlock: Festival of Magic
- Explore the vast and magical world of Umbra
- Highly strategic turn‐based battles
- Harvest magical materials and craft items on your home island
- Talent Table: combining a classic 'skilltree' and equipment to customise your character's progression
- 30+ Hours of gameplay
Desert scavenger Amon soon finds himself in his life's adventure when he crosses paths with a most peculiar creature back home in Zaber. Join Amon and other remarkable heroes in this turn-based fantasy RPG, on an unforgettable journey across the world of Umbra; a mysterious, beautiful but harsh planet that stopped spinning thousands of cycles ago.
Information aboutEarthlock: Festival of Magic
Developer: Snowcastle Games
Play-time: 20-40 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2016-09-27
· Publisher: Snowcastle Games