Saturday - December 10, 2016
Expect the Unexpected - Released
The rogue-like Expect the Unexpected has been released:
Expect the Unexpected is a hex style turn based game with RPG and roguelike elements. The player interacts with generated maps(random) in which have to deal with hundreds of different events and situations, some may have impact on the reputation of a certain faction. The Player is free to choose many possible outcomes that can happen. Be the hero, be the enemy, you choose!
The Gods are on the brink of a war, you were chosen to carry out the hardest and dangerous task, you must collect 12 Runes of Power to restore order.
You are the chosen one, you have to travel from place to place, fighting with monsters, deal with bandits, fight feral creatures, loot items to equip or sell, trade goods in villages or cities to get better equipment and profit, face many unique events. After skirmishes you gain experience that can be used to upgrade and learn spell's and skills.
Each time you travel from place to place, new events will happen, the world is shaped before your actions.
The different factions will be either your enemy, neutral or friend, so be careful with your choices!
Help to create or destroy empires, which side are you on? Mankind, Gods, Undead? Or perhaps you'd like to be a solo rider!
Main features and other
- More than 100 unique events full of action, comedy and suspense
- Reputation system based on your actions and choices
- Every time you begin a new game, the world will be different
- Freedom of choice, you can be either the "good guy" or "the bad guy"
- Travel from city to city through many pathways fill with life, different random events, from pirates, raiders, assassins, animals, traders asking for help, beggars, traps, ambushes, different battles where you can choose a faction to represent
- Enhance your normal attacks by improving your skills
- After you die, you are sent to afterlife (playable). Game overs are a thing of the past, don't you agree?
Information aboutExpect the Unexpected
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2016-12-09
· Publisher: GoldenGodGames