We warned you!
Whether you are drawn to Gloomhaven by the call of adventure or by the call of gold glimmering in the dark, your fate will surely be the same. Flaming Fowl and Asmodee Digital have teamed up to make you once again live through the epic journey of Gloomhaven… digitally!
Our development minions are working hard so that you can discover or rediscover this one of a kind tactical, turn-based RPG.
In this rogue-like dungeon-crawling adaptation of the famous board game, you will journey through terrifying randomly generated dungeons, fight against increasingly horrific and powerful foes…or die trying.
The art of dungeon-crawling:
Our game designers are channelling Gloomhaven’s quintessential spirit day after day: deep tactical mechanics, battle preparations… and also dying.
In Gloomhaven, you play as a team of mercenaries on their own personal quests to go conquer a world of darkness and trials. Choose your group members wisely, because in the turmoil of battle you can only rely on your wits, skills and spells, to fight your way through the putrid dungeons and forgotten ruins.
If you survive your perilous journeys, you might have the opportunity to expand your team, improve your spells or fill your coin purse. You’ll need these things to overcome the hordes of malicious beasts, demons, and whatever else may find itself in your path towards victory and domination of all. No decision should ever be made lightly, so choose with caution!
- Discover the digital adaptation of Isaac Childres’ ultimate strategic board game.
- Face countless enemies in the dungeons of this turn-based rogue-like game with addictive and tactical gameplay.
- A huge variety of hero classes are available so that you can create your own custom group of formidable champions!
- Each hero class may be played in various ways. Do you prefer the Cragheart to be soaking up damages on the frontline or crushing your enemies in a crater? It’s up to you to choose your specialty.
- Don’t forget to consider all of your characters’ skills to create a truly epic team!
- Also, please do not feed the development minions after midnight. Who knows what could happen?