Graveyard Keeper is the most inaccurate medieval cemetery management sim of the year. Build & manage your own graveyard while finding shortcuts to cut costs, expand into entertainment with witch-burning festivals, and use all the resources you can find. This is a game of capitalism and doing whatever it takes to build a thriving business.
- Face ethical dilemmas. Do you really want to spend money on that proper hotdog meat for the festival when you have so many resources lying around?
- Gather valuable resources & craft new items. Expand your Graveyard into a thriving business, go ahead and gather valuable resources scattered in the surrounding areas, and explore what this land has to offer.
- Make business alliances. These dead bodies don't need all those organs, do they? Why not sell it to someone who can put it to good use. Hey, think of it as recycling. Do you really want to know what's in your burger?
- Explore mysterious dungeons. No medieval game would be complete without these. Take a trip into the unknown and find useful new ingredients which may or may not poison a whole bunch of nearby villagers. Capitalism.
Information aboutGraveyard Keeper
Developer: Lazy Bear Games
Play-time: 40-60 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2018-08-15
· Publisher: tinyBuild GAMES