Haque (/hak/) is a glitch fantasy roguelike adventure about cute monsters, low-bit hauntings, and a suspiciously talkative narrator. Choose your character and battle through forests, deserts and dungeons to defeat a mysterious evil. Die often. Try again!
Explore a vibrant fantasy world falling apart at the seams.
An old man has asked you to complete a quest: purge the land of evil monsters! What land is this? It doesn't matter. Don't ask too many questions.
Journey into the pixelated wilderness with your beloved pet at your side. Encounter dangerous foes, make some new allies, and challenge the reigning bosses. Ignore the mounting sense of dread. That's normal.
- Character selection featuring an endless array of randomized characters
- Detailed character statistics and a classic armor slot system
- Procedurally generated maps and settings
- Challenging turn-based combat with an emphasis on movement and strategy
- Dozens of unique enemies-- don't get surrounded!
- Rotating roster of bosses, each with different fighting styles and priorities
- Hundreds of items to equip, eat, or... reanimate
- Weapon and armor crafting
- New character quirks at the end of every level
- In memoriam screens to immortalize your permanently dead characters
- A slider for screen grime!
Use every tool at your disposal to deliver Haque from evil. Find the truth. Save the game.