Luckless Seven is a coming of age story with a focus on developing a personality for Mark, the main character, and seeing the impact of your decisions on your friends and family.
The overarching narrative involves travelling from city to city and participating in Casino qualifiers (similar to gym leader battles) and progressing your way through a large national tournament. Outside of battling people however, Mark will have significant involvement with the people he travels with.
Character progression will be expressed through increased dialogue options and more powerful Ekosi cards. Besides card battles, the player will also be able to interact with many NPCs and witness many story-creating events when they explore Arithia’s cities.
- A story-driven experience that explores personal relationships and how people choose to shape themselves.
- Fast-paced card battle system inspired by Pazaak.
- Complex dialogue trees that allow for multiple ways to impact the story.
- Social leveling system that allows you to develop a personality which provides unique responses in conversation..
- An immersive 3D world - explore a diverse set of isometric environments.
- Original Soundtrack
Information aboutLuckless Seven
Genre: Card-Based RPG
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· To be announced
· Publisher: Unknown