Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Outcast: Second Contact
What do we know so far about Outcast – Second Contact?
- The developers plan to keep the remake as closely as possible to the original, with details such as artificial intelligence, story, characters and general gameplay remaining unchanged.
- All technical aspects will be completely redone from scratch, including animations, character models and environments; according to the announcement, the plan is to re-implement all these technical aspects up to today’s standards, with shiny modern frame rates and high-definition visuals.
- Additionally, all soundtracks and voice acting will be remastered.
- All improvements will be recreated within a modern polygonal engine, with some minor enhancements and additions, although the developer hasn’t specifically detailed what these enhancements and additions entail.
- The developers have also mentioned they will be making certain the game will feature the aesthetic and feel of the original as closely as possible.