Overfall is a fantasy role-playing game of rough diplomacy and tough action. You will lead two heroes on a journey across the high seas in search of their lost king. You will encounter people of all breeds and all creeds; ally with them or crush them without mercy. You will face many dangers; survive them and you may unlock new characters, weapons and skills. In a world where death is permanent, you must return to the beginning and make a fresh start. The heroes you choose, the weapons you unlock and a world that is randomized mean that no two adventures will ever be the same.
Development began in December 2014 as the first project of the newly-established Pera Games, with the objective of combining challenging gameplay, high replayability and intricate story and art design. An early version of the game was exhibited at the GDC in March 2015, and a Steam Greenlight Concepts page went up on June 2015 to positive reception. A full release for PC, Mac and Linux is targeted for Fall 2015.
- A huge, dynamic world to explore, ruled by a number of races in constant conflict - it’s up to you to help or betray them.
- Unlock new classes, weapons, trinkets and skills as you progress in the game.
- Interactive story encounters where the choices you make and the allies you recruit ensure no two journeys are quite the same.
- Challenging and addictive turn-based combat - careful strategy and cunning skill combinations are the key to victory against your foes!
- Permanent hero death, procedural world generation, and high replay inspired by classic roguelikes.
- Beautiful hand-drawn art of of 9 player characters, 36 combat companions, 80+ enemies, 80+ NPCs, and 100+ locations.