Pathfinder Adventures translates the best-selling Pathfinder Adventure Card Game into an entirely new breed of digital card game, where players adventure cooperatively to battle monsters and villains, and acquire new feats, items, weapons, and allies.
Rise of the Runelords
AN ADVENTURE LIKE NO OTHER!
A forgotten evil stirs in the ancient land of Varisia. Dark magic once more thrums amid crumbling ruins, cultists murder in the name of foul deities, and maniacal goblins plot a fiery end for the peaceful town of Sandpoint.
The Rise of the Runelords, the first of an ongoing series of Adventure Paths, begins with a goblin attack in the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint. Players then embark on an epic journey through the land of Varisia as they track a cult of serial killers, fight depraved ogres, stop an advancing army of stone giants, delve deep into ancient dungeons to reclaim weapons of unbelievable power, and finally go up against an all-powerful wizard-king in his ancient mountaintop city.
The Digital Experience
Pathfinder Adventures brings one of Paizo's most successful products, the Pathfinder Adventure Card Game, into the digital realm in an enhanced experience. Not only is the game mobile, it also emphasizes the characters, story, and world of Pathfinder's rich and diverse world.
Features players experience exclusively in the digital version include:
- Reactive cutscenes featuring Pathfinder's iconic characters.
- Explore towns, cities, dungeons, and landscapes of the Rise of the Runelords campaign maps for places like Sandpoint and Thistletop.
- Beautifully enchanced and animated location backdrops.
- Multiple Adventure profiles so players can experience the campaign using every character.
- Play through a tutorial that distills the rulebook down into a small mini-adventure.
- Single player and pass-and-play multiplayer gameplay modes.
Information aboutPathfinder Adventures
Developer: Obsidian Entertainment
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Card-Based RPG
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2017-06-15
· Publisher: Unknown