Renegade Grounds: Episode 1
Something very important was stolen from the council – a high value item required for a new device that could bridge the gap between the physical realm and the realm of phantoms. Who did this and why is unknown, but the city guard hired two mercenaries to find and retrieve this item in return for a hefty sum – Agela, a young, somewhat brash, and quick-witted archer, and her smarty pants imp sidekick Ingus.
Agela and Ingus will have to infiltrate their way into crime-ridden slums, as well as a whole host of underground and treacherous locations in order to get the job done. On their journey they are guided by a phantom ally, Angadani, who appears from time to time to update them with useful information. A simple fetch job quickly becomes more complex as more factions become involved and set their eyes on the precious item. It's more than they bargained for, but to Agela and Ingus, giving up is not an option!
- Not your typical fantasy setting. Medieval look and non-human races, but more with a modern day dynamic – gangs, crime-infested slums, city councils instead of kings in castles, and science instead of magic.
- Strategic turn-based battle system which includes skills with unique areas of effect.
- Fully voice acted
- Weapon and Armour upgrading – find specific items which can be used to add a variety of stat bonuses to your equipment, but do so wisely, because each weapon and armour has a limited number of upgrade slots.
- First part of a larger story
- In addition to story mode, challenge yourself with consecutive battles in arena mode
- Two difficulty modes: Normal and Brazen
- Puzzles to solve and secret areas to find!
Information aboutRenegade Grounds: Episode 1
Developer: Astronomic Games
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2017-09-01
· Publisher: New Reality Games