Saturday - December 10, 2016
Secrets of the Guild - Released
Dragon Game Designs released another turn-based RPG - Secrets of the Guild:
In this fantasy world, the Dark One, the embodiment of pure evil, is breaking free from his prison. The overall plot is about a person (The Player) who learns that he\she is the reincarnation of the world's *anointed one* and is once again destined to save the world from the Dread Lord but, possibly destroy it in the process. This story is not only his\her story, but the story of an entire world's struggle to deal with war and change, destruction and hope.
Secrets of the Guild is an epic high fantasy, CRPG featuring complex, turn-based tactical combat, 2D/3D graphics, a skill-based character advancement system, and an intricate, involved plot.
Secrets of the Guild thrives on the tradition of true role-playing games, allowing players to craft a diverse team and become part of a large and intricate world with a rich history, hundreds of non-player characters, and nearly endless paths and subplots.
A complex, non-linear plot with multiple paths and hundreds of side quests
- Skill-Spell based character development system featuring three 7 races, 12 classes, 80 skills, and three distinct schools of magic
- Turn-based, tactical combat, with over 600 unique enemies
- Unfettered exploration of the entire game world: come and go as you please
- Over 500 uniquely scripted NPCs populating fully developed towns and cities
- Hundreds of equippable items, amazing random loot system
- Player choices and character attributes have dramatic consequences on the storyline and on NPC interactions
- Full keyboard, gamepad and mouse support
- Why walk when you can purchase different types of mounts (horses, griffins...)
- A fully articulated and vibrant 2D\3D world
Information aboutSecrets of the Guild
Developer: Dragon Game Designs
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2016-12-09
· Publisher: Dragon Game Designs