Spaceland is a tactical RPG from Tortuga Team, the makers of Braveland. Spaceland drops you in the heart of the action right from the start, where it's all about exploration and fast 'n furious combat - you'll worry less about loadouts, and more about the best cover to protect your team from alien attacks while lining up a xeno-splattering laser blast.
Perhaps the most dynamic turn-based strategy in the spirit of XCOM. Less covers, more action. Land on the lost planet and give the mutants hell. Shoot, kick, blow, crush. You will gather the most desperate team of fighters and unravel the secrets of the mystical planet in the best traditions of science fiction genre.
- The game is inspired by the best turn-based strategies of the old school - XCOM, Incubation, Laser Squad
- A unique blend of dynamic turn-based battles lasting 10-15 minutes
- Make a squad from 7 space rangers, each with a unique fighting style
- The story of the mysterious planet in the spirit of the «golden age» of science fiction
- Colorful hand-drawn map of the game world
- Assault rifles, machine guns, plasma guns, grenade launchers as well as and many other primary and secondary equipment to enhance your fighters
- 20 different types of fierce enemies: from alien critters to vile monsters
- Upgradable futuristic equipment, giving your fighters new special abilities
- Rich dialogues between your team members, revealing unexpected plot details
- Colorful special effects that transform a turn-based battle into an exciting action
- And, of course, the party headliners - threacherous bosses at the end of each story chapter