The Caribbean Sail
Set sail across the Atlantic with your best friend, food. Food will keep you alive and food will keep you well- you get food by throwing harpoons at fish and turtles. Then one day BAM! The RNG screws you over and throws a pirate ship at you and you're forced to fight and defend your food!
The next thing you know, Johnny Macguffin is dying from an infected battle wound and you're amputating all his limbs to save his life- then you realize everyone is starving because Marvin Buttercup ate all the food and you're out of harpoons, on a raft, 2,000 miles from land, and in a storm.
The story is yours and unique every playthrough!
The Exciting Stuff!
- 8-bit renditions of nautical shanties and folk songs!
- Funny and depressing people to talk to!
- Play Liars Dice!
- Harpoon Fishing!
- Treacherous Reefs!
- Dynamic Weather!
- Varied difficulty by ship!
- Hypnotic Water!
- Naval Skirmishes!
- Online Leaderboards!
- Dark Whimsy!
- Secrets and Easter eggs!
- -and NO crafting! I promise!
Two large content expansions are being developed and will be added for free
- Route Planning - Plot your own course across the Atlantic and visit new locations!
- Fantasy Toggle - Fantastic legends of the sea, myths, monsters, and more brought to life!
Information aboutThe Caribbean Sail
Developer: Victorian Clambake
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2017-09-19
· Publisher: Victorian Clambake