Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
The Dark Eye: Book of Heroes
Based on THE DARK EYE license, Book of Heroes puts you right into the fantasy world of Aventuria where you can raid dungeons and experience adventures, together with friends or alone, that you can only overcome with combined skills and forces.
- Play with up to 4 players where you combine the specialities of the different species and professions to overcome enemies, puzzles and challenges in the myriad of procedurally generated maps.
- Choose from 12 different professions such as Assassin, Mercenary, Blessed one of Rondra, Knight or Black Magician and one of the four playable species: elves, half-elves, dwarves and humans and individualize the appearance of your character as you see fit.
- Enjoy extensive character development opportunities and item crafting in addition to common, improved and legendary items lootable throughout the game.
- Play with friends or alone in single-player mode with eight individual storylines. Hire a few companions at the Inn of the Black Boar for your adventures.
- Based on the popular THE DARK EYE (TDE) License and rules (5th Edition), the game is developed in close cooperation with the rights owner Ulisses Spiele. TDE is a role-playing system plunging groups of players into the fantasy world Aventuria. TDE has a long tradition, with the first Edition appearing in 1984.
Information aboutThe Dark Eye: Book of Heroes
Developer: Wild River
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Tactical RPG
Combat: Pausable Real-time
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2020-06-09
· Publisher: Wild River