The Dwarf Run
The Dwarf Run is an old-fashioned RPG with elements of point-n-click adventure.
The story tells of an expedition to the ancient underworld temple undertaken by young dwarf Dalain Stonecruncher with party of friends and numerous adventures that followed.
Dalain, Zenn, Ionor, and Barbados are about to meet the strangest beings, join the rebellion, investigate conspiracies, defeat the most powerful of demons, become champions of the arena, and even travel into space.
The Game Features
- Linear story line full of humor and unexpected twists and turns
- Manual and automatic control of turn-based battles
- Original rule set that makes leveling a challenging and interesting task
- Point-n-click adventuring with inventory-based puzzles
- Choice of cinematic, top-down and third person views
- Range of individually balanced difficulty modes
- 15 hours of gameplay, 100 enemy types, 140 unique items, and one ending
And there is no
- Cutting edge bloomy graphics
- Scaling of enemy levels
- Abstract puzzle solving
- Level cap
Information aboutThe Dwarf Run
Play-time: 10-20 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2015-10-21
· Publisher: Unknown