The Forgotten City
The Forgotten City is a time loop murder mystery set in a mythological city.
Deep underground in an ancient Roman city, twenty-six trapped explorers lay dead because one of them broke a mysterious law. Reliving that fateful day over and over again, you'll need to cleverly exploit the time loop, Groundhog Day-style, to avert disaster! Face tough moral choices while interrogating diverse characters, gathering their secrets, and putting together the pieces of a giant interpersonal puzzle.
The Forgotten City offers incredible freedom and respects players' time and intelligence, rewarding lateral thinking with the best of all possible endings.
- The Forgotten City is a re-imagining of the critically acclaimed mod with more than 2 million downloads, and the first mod in history to win a national Writers' Guild award.
- Key features:
- Investigate a dark, gripping mystery full of twists and intrigue
- Solve problems your own way, with reason, charm, bribery, stealth, threats, violence - or cleverly exploit the time-loop
- Explore a stunning and intricate city rendered with Unreal Engine
- Interrogate richly detailed characters with interwoven lives
- Grapple with moral dilemmas which have life-and-death consequences
- Choose your own gender, race, and backstory
- Listen to an achingly beautiful orchestral score and first class voice acting
Information aboutThe Forgotten City
Developer: Modern Storyteller
Play-time: 10-20 hours
Regions & platforms
· Platform: PC
· Released at 2021-07-28
· Publisher: Modern Storyteller