Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
The Tenth Line
The Tenth Line is the first commercial game project from Sungazer Software. Explore a colorful world through quick 2D platforming action, hunt for treasure, gain power and train skills, and do battle against dozens of foes at once!
- Fast platforming action between three characters, each with his or her own running speed, jumping ability, and ways to interact with the world!
- High quality background and sprite artwork, and an original soundtrack, with voice acting in battle for all major characters.
- Turn-based battles with an active timing element against hordes of foes at once!
- Unique progression/leveling methods. Train up combat moves and set up character-specific specialties by using items, or sacrifice those same items to gain stats on the Power Flow board.
- Over a dozen hours of gameplay, plus post-game challenges and a New Game Plus mode, as well as an optional story-focused mode.
- Special bonus: get a full digital artbook and high quality digital soundtrack upon release.