Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Acaratus - Patch 0.9.0
by Hiddenx, 2017-04-20 19:34:53
Patch 0.9.0 for Acaratus is out - here are the patchnotes:
The biggest one month patch so far
- Content of map sections are now much more predictable and will always have chests and windmills for example, this also removed a lot more of the issues that occurred from the random map generation.
- Existing dungeons have been removed and replaced with a specialized dungeon that will contain big chest with cards and a unique item that requires a key too get to.
- A bigger chest has been added that contains much more gold but is also guarded by stronger enemies.
- Forges now exists randomly across the maps and requires a key.
- Quests rewards you with a key now when completed.
- Normal enemy encounters now grant you some additional gold.
- You need more experience for higher levels now, but town fights reward you more and the next patch will improve the actual fight.
- Incremental improvements to items and unique items, enemy mobs and progression on the map.
- Use Q for armory and E for card menu
GENERAL / GAMEPLAY
- We have added more cards and cards the perform mass functionality, these will be better marked and mechanically different later.
- Armory now longer has a list of units you built on the top of the screen and instead all build management will occur in your loadout, to display the unit in the middle of the armory you just drag it to the center area.
- To remove a unit you just drag it away from your loadout. This could lead to a lot of lost units but we will improve on this at a later patch.
- Removed the actions panel in the loadout and added dummies that you can use to test your attacks as if you were using them in a real battle.
- Skirmish and multiplayer now behaves similarly to the campaign in that you no longer have infinite amount of parts/cards but instead work with unique units and tiered items.
- Commander creation has been changed to grant you slots and items based on their price and give you the remaining gold to do whatever you want and to start over you create a new commander. In the current release there is no store you can buy additional items from but there will be in the future.
- F10 switches seamlessly between borderless fullscreen and your windowed setting.
- The memory consumption has been drastically reduced all around to perform better on laptops, this also caused multiple crashes earlier and those should have been fixed as well.
- Switching between armory and other scenes have been sped up drastically and the same for editing units.
All your previous units in skirmish will be removed with this patch because of the new armory. If you have any feedback please post them on the steam forums.
- Multiplayer has been disabled for now since we did not have the time to fix the existing issues and merge it with the new armory.
SP/MP: Single + MP
Genre: Tactical RPG