ATOM RPG - 0.7.5 - Peregon Update
ATOM RPG has a new update.
0.7.5 - Peregon Update
Finally, it's time for another huge update. We're keeping up with the tempo we set early this year, to give you more content, and this version is actually the biggest one we ever made. We livened up Peregon, we added new quests that can change the Wastes forever, we added new unique NPCs, new weapons, new items, new hard choices, new interface and game play mechanics, and follow-ups for some quests you could not complete before, and it's all here, in this one update, all for your enjoyment.
One problem that will be fixed in a couple of days is the incomplete translation, but our team is working on it as fast as possible.
Hope the new content is to your liking!
Now, the total change list:
- Locations populated with new NPCs;
- 10+ large new quests;
- A secret way to get into the bunker if you're male;
- An ability to meet old friends from the Factory;
- Dog fights in Peregon call out to all spectators;
- 35+ new NPCs, like always, with unique dialogues and portraits;
- Additions to the music and sound library;
- New items, from a bra to some nice BBQ;
- New plot elements for the Myselium;
- 5 new guns to craft, from flinthlock to a pneumatic!
- As well as new bullets for one of those guns;
- Game re-balanced to meet your requests;
- Changes to the inventory; the items are now in two stacks;
- Addition of Ragdoll Physics (WIP)
- Weather effects completely overhauled, now everything is much more moody;
- The exit spots on maps are now better looking;
- Added another kind of enemies. Beware!
- Another machine gun - an old FM Minimi (trophy weapon)
- Armor is now separated into two categories - helmets and body protection. Wearing a vest and no helmet won't save you from headshot damage!
- Five new issues of a self-help survivalist journal "The Red October".
- And last but not least, amazing quantity of bugs got fixed;
Thank you for beeing with us, guys! We appreciate it very
much. And... let there be ATOM!
Information aboutATOM RPG
Release: In development