ATOM RPG: Trudograd - Patch 1.03
ATOM RPG: Trudograd gets a new patch.
Today we present to you a very special patch, which contains not only several very important bug fixes and typo fixes you helped us discover in the game, but also the full Simplified Chinese translation we have promised!
We really hope you enjoy.
Next time, we will share more information on our plans for Trudograd, which are already set in motion. Please stay tuned! As for now, here’s the changelog:
- Added Chinese translation;
- Fixed a bug that caused the console in the inventory;
- The transition to the Seventh Heaven no longer causes a critical error in rare situations;
- Fixed a bug in the mission "Villainous Brothers";
- Fixed logic in Nechaev's quest;
- Fixed a bug due to which Senya Markov "revived" after death;
- Fixed the logic in the plot branch where you buy yourself the way to the Seventh Heaven;
- The quest to find tellurium is now correctly ending if the blanks are stolen, rather than bought;
- A duplicate note was removed from Shcherbetov's desk;
- A number of fixes for the quest "Not a child's game";
- Fixed the behavior of Lydia Nechaeva when attacking her son;
- Fixed the logic of movement and location of a number of characters;
- Fixed the mechanics of a number of skills;
- Fixed the work of the counter of killed characters;
- Correction of pop-up messages for a number of characters;
- Correction of many typos and errors in the text.
Information aboutATOM RPG: Trudograd