Biomutant - Update 1.4 Changes Core Systems
A recent patch for Biomutant has updated many of the games core systems.
BIOMUTANT Post-release Patch 1.4 01/06/21
Here is the full changelog for the patch that we just launched, the entire patch will roll out on PC first and then Consoles as soon as possible due to the submission process and so on, will ofc give an update when it is launched there.
As always do feel free to come to discuss these changes on the official discord here - Biomutant discord
● Fixed crash with AMD-based CPUs with built-in graphics.
● Fixed crash when device info contains invalid display data on AMD-based CPUs.
In order to improve the pacing of the early parts of the game, we’ve edited dialogues to be shorter. We’ve also added more enemies and loot to these areas to better represent the experience later in the game.
● Added more early enemy encounters.
● Added missing loot in empty trenches outside Jagni Fortress.
● Added Item drop chance for Bunker 101 crates.
● Updated Best-Before memory to decrease the distance between the Nonos and the Pensai tree.
● Removed some parts of Out-of-Date and Best-Before’s dialogues to improve pacing.
● Removed multiple dialogue fragments to shorten tutorial area length.
● Removed some parts of Goop and Gizmo’s dialogues to improve pacing.
● Removed multiple camera presentations to improve pacing.
Dialogue & Narrator
● Reduced the amount of gibberish spoken before the Narrator starts translating.
● Added dialogue setting toggles for “Gibberish” and “Narrator” allowing players to select if they want to hear the narrator, the gibberish or both when talking to NPCs.
● Fixed narration and gibberish playing silently and producing an awkward pause when each corresponding volume setting is set to 0 instead of skipping the sound entirely.
● Removed the text delay animation when either gibberish or narration is disabled.
● Added "Extreme" difficulty setting, where enemy damage and attack rate is further increased.
● Fixed difficulty settings not being applied for already spawned enemies.