Black Geyser - Phase 2 of EA is Live
GrapeOcean Technologies announced a major update of the Early Access.
Phase 2 Of Our Early Access Is Officially Live
Our biggest update to date brings sweeping improvements to Black Geyser!
After 14 updates since we launched into Early Access in August, we're incredibly pleased to say that update #15 is officially "Phase 2" of our roadmap. Bringing with it huge swathes of changes and improvements, we've been working hard to not only listen to feedback, but bring even more content to Black Geyser.
- Additional Main Quests: Choices you take affect the game world and the overall story in the last chapter.
- Fresh Side Quests: A variety of new side quests have been added, including long anticipated companion quests.
- Re-imagined Starting Experience: The game’s introduction has been completely, revamped with more information, more player guidance and options for how to complete it
- 6 New Locations: Bringing with it a group of areas from the frozen north, Phase 2 also brings two dungeon areas for players to explore.
- Character Generation Refinements: The first of two significant improvements to character creation is an improved experience as well as improved UI.
- Added new low-level spells: Who doesn't want greater flexibility on casters when starting out?
- Spell & Item Refinements: We’ve rebalanced spells and items to give greater selection, and more power where it’s needed.
- Combat Update: Damage scaling has been reworked alongside fairer damage interruption.
- New Temple UI: For recovering from healing and reviving characters, removing curses, and donating.
- Fresh SFX: New sound sets for both male and female protagonists!
- Companion XP Catch-up System: Rejoice, your newly recruited companion's XP and level are matched to the protagonist.
- New Boss Fights: Fresh challenges await as you’ll face off against new bosses who aren’t for the faint hearted. For those who do manage to topple them, they’ll offer unique loot.
In the coming days we'll be revealing what's on the horizon for Phase 3, and we look forward to all your feedback surrounding this major update. Be sure to join us on Discord, or across social media, to let us know your thoughts.
What are you waiting for? Go download the update!
/Black Geyser Team
Information aboutBlack Geyser
Release: In development