Castle Agony - RPG Adventure Game
Supernatural pest control isn't a glamorous job, but at least your dog gets to come along!
In Castle Agony, players will guide their character through the halls by clicking around, moving through haunted corridors filled with challenging puzzle mechanisms and irate hauntings. As they explore, players can find an array of odd parts and tools, which they can then combine into stuff that might be useful like molotovs and healing potions. Although the fact that you've come to the castle to steal anything that isn't nailed down might be part of why the vampire doesn't much care for your village and its inhabitants. Food for thought.
About This Game
Welcome to Agony. Inspired by the Resident Evil of old, the golden age of NES gaming and the Castlevania series, you play a local hero with a dog! Forced by your village to enter the crumbling castle filled with trickery, magic and monsters! Can you defeat The Vampire and live to see another dawn?
Welcome To Castle Agony
* Sprawling castle and grounds to explore, filled with loot and monsters!
* Learn the hidden history of the castle and make friends with unlikely allies.
* Original art flooded with character and personality, with enemies too cute to kill.
* Beautiful NES style soundtrack by Vesager"
* Turn-based, Action point combat system: Choose to make Aim or Snap shots.
* Craft potions of various types: make Molotovs and Holy Water bombs to use in combat!
* Switch to your brave companion, Harry the dog. Sniff out secret areas and find secret loot stashes and XP!
* Did I mention you can play as a dog?
Information aboutGeneral News
Release: In development