Crusader Kings II - DLC Pass now available
Paradox now offers a DLC pass for Crusader Kings II.
CKII Subscription Service
Sorry for the surprise information after not hearing from us for a while, but we have some super cool stuff to tell you. We are glad to bring you the launch of a new subscription service to the Crusader Kings 2 Game experience!
Crusader Kings II is now available via subscription, giving users a convenient way to enjoy all of the medieval plotting and politicking that has made Crusader Kings a beloved game for strategists and role players alike. Subscribers will have automatic access to every piece of Crusader Kings II content with no other purchases necessary.
Things to look forward to in this Subscription Service:
- 13 major expansions, including the fierce Norse of The Old Gods, the eastern riches of Rajas of India and the scheming vassals of Conclave.
- 12 unit packs, including new army sprites for your medieval forces
- 14 music packs, including two heavy metal scores
- 10 portrait packs of clothing and faces for rulers around the world
- The Game Converter which lets you export your saved game to Europa Universalis IV.
- The Crusader Kings II Ruler Designer, so you can create your own starting monarch.
- and many more improvements to the core game experience.
The Crusader Kings II base game is currently available for free on the Steam store.
What does the subscription include?
The subscription will allow you to play Crusader Kings II with all of the available content included - expansion packs, portraits, clothing and music packs.
Why is this a subscription?
With so much additional content available, the cost for new Crusader Kings II players can seem prohibitive or intimidating. This is an affordable way for players to experience the entire Crusader Kings II catalog without having to weigh which items they would prefer to purchase.
This does not mean it is the only way to get DLC moving forward. The Subscription service is entirely optional and purchasing a single or multiple DLC packs without the Subscription is still an option.
I already have every Crusader Kings II thing. Will this affect me?
No. Nothing will change for people who already own any or all Crusader Kings II content.
What happens if I stop subscribing?
If you stop subscribing, you will lose access to any content you have not separately purchased or downloaded. (The Crusader Kings II base game is free.)
Will you be bringing subscriptions to other games?
Subscription plans are an option we are exploring for other Paradox titles.
To view or discuss on our forums check out the thread here.
Information aboutCrusader Kings II
SP/MP: Single + MP