Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Dishonored 2 - New Patch fixes framerate
by Silver, 2017-11-10 22:43:51
@DSOGaming A new patch for Dishonored 2 brings UI optimization and fixes framerate hitching.
Dishonored 2 Update 5 Release Notes:
- Fixed various UI crashes
- UI optimization
- Fixed a bug when ALT-TAB on Windows 10 RS3 causes issues.
- Added Dishonored: Death of the Outsider link to Steam page on main menu
- Fixed a bug where creating new user name with the special Russian ? character is giving "insufficient storage" message when starting a new game on Windows 10.
- Fixed a bug where AMD Eyefinity and nVidia Surround causes difficulty navigating to some UI elements with mouse.
- Fixed a bug where framerate sometimes drops heavily during a short time when switching equipment especially while moving
- Fixed a bug where game can stay stuck on the loading screen before the main menu when plugging a screen on an integrated chipset instead of the video card.
- Fixed a bug where keyhole Peek prompt produces inconsistent muffling of sound for the player
- Fixed an audio bug where position and orientation were wrong in keyhole peeking
Information aboutDishonored 2