Encased - On IndieDB
Dark Crystal Games has chosen a working title for their post apocalyptic CRPG. Encased has been listed on IndieDB.
You know, in here is much better than in jail. Yesterday we looted an abandoned warehouse and next couple of months we will feast like kings. I feel great under the Dome, except for one thing: I've written so many letters, pity I can't send them.#gamedev #postapocalyptic #rpg pic.twitter.com/rWaOuNodtz— Dark Crystal Games (@DarkCrystal_HQ) February 12, 2018
- What: A modern tactical role-playing game about adventures and survival in a special zone left from an ancient race of unknown origin, the spiritual successor of renown isometric RPGs of the early 2000s.
- Title: working title - Encased.
- Status: the end of pre-production.
- When: early access in 2019.
- Who: Dark Crystal Games - indie-studio from St. Petersburg, Russia. Now we have six permanent experienced developers who worked on such games as Divinity: Original Sin (DOSEE and DOS2), Life Is Feudal: Forest Village, Leviathan: The Last Day of The Decade, and also indirectly related to such games as King's Bounty: Legions, Braveland, and others. We are going to build up the backbone of up to ten people, and at the peak attract fifteen-sixteen.
- Why here: to let the world know about us. Communicate. Answer the questions. Get feedback.
Website - in development, at the moment the most not active resource.
The forum - just started to develop, but it is fully functional and we follow it.
Vkontakte - the most interesting resource for the Russian-speaking part of the community. It is actively updated.
Twitter - very actively updated, and all publications are in English.
Facebook - updated, all publications in English, not so active.
Genre: Tactical RPG
Release: In development