Enderal - Forgotten Stories: Release Trailer
Enderal: Forgotten Stories will be available on February 14:
Enderal - Forgotten Stories Release Trailerloading...
Enderal: Forgotten Stories, the award-winning Skyrim Total Conversion is coming to Steam on February 14!
Free to play for everyone owning a legal copy of Skyrim Classic or Skyrim Legendary Edition. No DLCs required.
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes – explore deserts, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains, and more.
- An unconventional story with believable characters and psychological undercurrents.
- German and English voice acting by professional voice over artists.
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations.
- Overhauled gameplay with classes, experience points, survival mechanics and challenging combat.
- 30 to 125 hours of expected playtime.
Added in Forgotten Stories:
- Two “crafting classes” that utilize alchemy and enchanting for combat – use potions to shapeshift into a werewolf, use enchanting to craft spirit companions.
- Improved performance and stability for a smooth experience.
- Twelve new side quests plus two non-linear guild questlines: Work your way up the Golden Sickle, Enderal’s merchant’s guild and infiltrate the ranks of the Rhalâta, the enigmatic cult ruling over the Undercity.
- Reworked and improved crafting, spells, and much more.