Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Enderal - Patch 220.127.116.11 is out
by Hiddenx, 2017-11-13 19:33:15
The Enderal patch 18.104.22.168 has been released:
- The in-game Paper Worldmap is now included! Many thanks to duncanlarsen1 and urst! If you have questions or problems regarding the map, make sure to check out this post in our forum.
- Delayed the levelup menu pop-up until combat is finished.
- "Elfriede" (NQ10): Eshra does no longer walk away while talking to the player after setting Elfriede free.
- "The Sole Place" (NQ11): Fixed a dialogue duplicate.
- "Divide and Conquer" (NQ12): Fixed typos, vocals and topics.
- "Trails of the Past" (NQ19): The note now works as intended: It doesn't start the quest a second time if the player has already talked to Tiwon about the quest and starts the quests properly if you read about the quest the first time.
- "Put Off the Evil Hour" (NQ21): An objective will be displayed properly after talking with Kabar about the Rhalâta.
- "Like Newly Born" (NQ22): Added an objective so that the player knows what to do after finding all pages of the journal, however it doesn't point to the Apothekari.
- "Hidden in the Puzzle" (NQ40): Objectives will work as intended.
- "It Starts with the Dreams" (MQP03): The helpmessage of the puzzle won't be displayed after inserting the key.
- "The First Steps" (MQ03): Fixed an issue where the player would have a broken arrow after reequipping a bow.
- "The Word of the Dead" (MQ07a): Fixed an issue in which Jespar wouldn't be present at the Myrad Tower at the Western Cliff.
- "Deus Ex Machina" (MQ07b): Fixed an issue in which Lishari wouldn't show up after entering Old Dothûlgrad.
- "All the Dead Souls" (MQ11b): Fixed a rare case of Jespar not being disabled in the first scene in the Dancing Nomad and therefore causing confusion.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): The stealth minigame in Dal'Geyss house does not reset multiple times when the player is caught by multiple guards at the same time.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): The butterfly minigame now works as intended and the objectives won't be displayed multiple times.
- "A Song in the Silence" (MQ11c): Removed misleading objective at the end of the quest.
- "Black Light, Part II" (MQ12b): The game does no longer request multiple autosaves upon entering the gate house. This might prevent a crash.
- Moved the bucket away from the secure chest at the Marketplace of Ark, so the player won't accidentally pick it up. This only works for new saves.
- Fixed passage to the blind miner.
- Fixed three worldspace offsets.
- Fixed various leaks in the Heartlands and in the Old Watermill.
- Fixed various floats in the Stranger Area of Ark, at the Suncoast, in the Heartlands, in the Goldenforst and in the Botanicum of the Star City.
- Fixed an unmineable ore vein.
- Fixed navmesh at the Suncoast and in the Heartlands.
- Fixed more issues with the affinty not properly unlocking.
- The perk "Skaragg Stance" now works as intended. Thanks to reltilie / Ixion XVII!
- Pieces left behind by an exploding "Starling dummy" will be visible in the inventory upon picking them up.
- "Fine leather gauntlets" have now the proper model in first person.
- "Veil of the Ashwarrior" does not clip anymore.
- Added the Silver Sword and Silver Greatsword blueprints back in.
- Fixed lots of keywords on armors and weapons. Thanks to gavrant!
- Fixed object bounds on all books.
- Adjusted various book models.
- The books "Account of an unknown traveller, Volume I" and "The life of Torgan Whispertongue, Volume II" no lomger teach pickpocket for no apparent reason.
- Adjusted keywords and types on multiple books/notes.
- Fixed multiple persistence and location errors.
- Removed tree nodes in AVBlock.
- Removed unused things (worldspaces, items etc).
- Cleaned up original Skyrim locations.
- Extended RemoveAllItemsSafeVersion.
- Merrol Booksnopper is now always in the Museum.
- Elumund Nobleyarn sells stuff again.
- Prince Mith's groupies won't worship him after the siege.
- Prisoner at the Sawmill attacks properly upon entering combat.
- All houses in Silvergrove are owned.
- Iron Ingot takes now two iron ores to make.
- Light Iron Shields require iron instead of steel ingots in terms of crafting and tempering.
- Starling armor and weapons can only be crafted with 35 points in handicraft.
- Unified the weight of all books to 1 and of all notes to 0.
- Torches will burn 15 minutes (they were bugged before).
- Various items won't respawn after robbing the safes of the bank.
- "Dragonfruit" renamed to "Vatyr's Tongue".
- Various typos fixed.
- Fireplace in the Frostcliff Tavern is quieter.
- Fixed book and note Pick Up and Put Down sounds.
- Fixed sound errors, for example sound output model, broken music types and such
- Improved the write protection removement.