Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Enderal - Special Edition released
by Hiddenx, 2021-04-02 19:58:21
Enderal is now compatible with Skyrim: Special Edition:
New with Special Edition
- New rendering engine which supports smoother image quality and improved lighting effects
- Best performance and stability due to 64bit support
- Additional game fixes introduced by the Skyrim Special Edition
Introduced with Enderal
- An open world with its own lore and hand-crafted, detailed and diverse landscapes – explore deserts, heathlands, forests, jungles, mountains, and more.
- An unconventional story with believable characters and psychological undercurrents.
- German and English voice acting by professional voice over artists.
- Multi-faceted, believable characters with own ambitions and motivations.
- Overhauled gameplay with classes, experience points, survival mechanics and challenging combat.
- An overhauled skill system with classes and new special abilities.
- A housing system allowing the player to design their own homes.
- 30 to 125 hours of expected playtime.
Added in Forgotten Stories
- Two "crafting classes" that utilize alchemy and enchanting for combat – use potions to shapeshift into a werewolf as the Lycantrope, use enchanting to craft spirit companions as the Phasmalist.
- Improved performance and stability for a smooth experience.
- Twelve new sidequests and two non-linear guild questlines: Work your way up the Golden Sickle, Enderal's merchants guild and infiltrate the ranks of the Rhalâta, the enigmatic cult ruling the Undercity.
- Reworked and improved crafting, spells, and much more.