Indiegogo Games - Inferno - Beyond the 7th Circle
Kordanor spotted a crowdfunding campaign for the dungeon crawler Inferno - Beyond the 7th Circle:
What is "Inferno - Beyond The 7th Circle"?
Inferno - Beyond The 7th Circle (the final title may change) it's the spiritual successor of The 7th Circle.
The story is quite different and some mechanics have changed, but the gameplay core is the same. It will be published during the last quarter of 2019 or early 2020. It will be available for Windows and Linux.loading...
Key features of the game:
- First person dungeon crawler. If you've enjoyed classic CRPG from the 90s (like "Dungeon Master" or "The Eye of the Beholder"), you will like this game.
- Turn based combat. Take your time, plan your strategy.
- Deep magic system: learn more than 70 "Magic Formulas" to cast spell and use resources to empower your magics.
- Survive: search for food, clean water and other resources to craft items, weapons, armours and useful items.
- A huge map to explore and infinite random-generated dungeons to visit.
- Improve your skills as you use them. E.G: the more you use an axe, the more you will improve your "Bladed Weapon" skill.
- Puzzle to solve, hidden areas to find, tasks to fulfill, and a lot of demons to kill.
As main difference between Inferno" and "The 7th Circle, the perma-death system is gone. Now the game has a more classic approach with save and load. And instead of being divided into levels, Inferno is based on a single large map, with a surface and different layers of underground that you can freely explore.
Information aboutIndiegogo Games
Release: In development