Knights of the Chalice II - Version 1.08
This is new in version 1.08 of KotC 2:
Update #41: KotC 2 Version 1.08 & PDF Guidebook! KotC 1 to be released on GOG on 1 December!
Hello everyone! Version 1.08 of KotC 2 Augury of Chaos is now available for download here for both Windows and macOS. You will also be able to download the first version of the 330-page Augury of Chaos PDF Guidebook, if you've pledged as Paladin or above. Here's a preview of the guidebook:
The other important announcement today is the release of KotC 1 on GOG.com in a few days!
KotC will be coming to GOG on 1 December 2020 at 3 pm CET / 2 pm UK time / 9 am Eastern Time.
The GOG version features a leaderboard and 117 challenging achievements for you to unlock through the GOG Galaxy client. After the release, you'll find the store pages there: KotC 1, Free Demo, KotC 2.
Please Spread the Word about the GOG launch, Noble Paladins and Wise Mages! Feel free to retweet my tweet about it. Thank You! :-)
List of improvements in KotC 2 version 1.08
- You can now use the 'Forge Weapon' dialogue box to craft arrows, crossbow bolts, sling bullets, sleep arrows and slaying arrows.
- Created the new feats Heroic Concentration and Heroic Initiative.
- Fixed the Wizard feats Spell Focus and Greater Spell Focus.
- Fixed a bug that prevented weapon and armour enchanting in KotC 2 version 1.06 and 1.07.
- Learning a spell contained in a bag will no longer crash the game.
- Creatures who selected 'Ready versus Spell' and then received a condition like Stunned, Dazed or Quicksand will no longer be able to take their ready action.
- Fixed the Mage Knight feat Fast Enhance Ability.
- Fixed a crash that occurred on level up when you had only a few spells left to pick.
- Effect icons will be displayed immediately after loading a game (if the option to display effect icons out of combat is selected).
- In the macOS version, fixed the 'Add Sound Source' sub-menu in the editor.
- Fixed a few issues with enchanting / forging / recharging.
- Fixed the display of energy resistances in the inventory screen.
- Fixed a bug where enemy psionics users would manifest 'Purification' when they don't need it.
- The Healing Domain and the feat Healing Mastery now confer the Healing skill to characters.
- Fixed a bug with enemies not triggering AOOs while moving near the party members
Information aboutKnights of the Chalice II
Release: In development