Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
Monster's Den: Godfall - Adventure Mode Update
by Silver, 2019-07-11 10:59:45
The Adventure Mode update for Monster's Den: Godfall introduces new classes and a challenge mode.
Monsters' Den Godfall v1.20 - Adventure Update!
- Introduces the long-awaited Adventure Mode, a new way to play. Take on weekly challenges or custom adventures in self-contained dungeons
- New Steam achievements for Adventure Mode
- Three new advanced classes - the Fanatic, Druid and Illusionist. They are unlocked by completing the campaign. If you've previously completed the campaign, loading any saved game will grant the unlock
Changes and bug fixes:
- Fixed custom sprites/portraits on Mac
- Fixed battle animation desync issue when taking turns too quickly
- Autosave is now triggered when descending dungeon floors
- Added additional explainer text to the anniversary missions
- Fixed a problem where character's passive abilities would sometimes not trigger at the start of combat
- Added more variety to Wandering Merchant's greeting
- Gave a warning when quitting during battle in adventure/ironman
- Armor is no longer expressed as a percentage
- A new "% armor total" stat has been added
- 'Corrosive' dungeon mod now uses "% armor total"
- Fixed saved game screenshots sometimes showing loading screen
- Changing tabs now has a click sound
- 'Increase stats' buttons now make click sound
- Cleaned up tooltip behaviour during enchantment animation
- Daggers are no longer Restricted: Divine
- Fixed some dialog box issues
- Fixed some corner tooltip issues
- Gambler's Dice can now drop from city searches
- Ruin Scouting Reports can now can drop from bosses
Information aboutMonster's Den: Godfall