Sentinels of Freedom - Turn-based Tactics Game
Sentinels of Freedom is on Kickstarter and has already been funded. It is described as a single-player, turn-based tactics game, inspired by the Sentinel Comics RPG. You create a hero, build your team, and then save the world.
Prepare for a story-driven campaign (featuring writing from Sentinel Comics creator Christopher Badell and artist Adam Rebottaro) within the Sentinel Comics universe as you join forces with an ever-growing team of heroes to face a wide variety of villains. What seems like a typical bank heist reveals itself to be just the tip of a much more sinister plan! Create your hero, lead your team, and save the world!
Sentinels of Freedom is a turn-based digital tactical game inspired by the upcoming Sentinel Comics: The Roleplaying Game, designed by Critical Hits studio in conjunction with Christopher Badell of Greater Than Games.
- Build your Team - select from the many available heroes and unlock more throughout Character Personalities
- heroes will have likes, dislikes, and preferences which influence the mission Full story campaign
- writers and creators from Sentinel Comics Freeform movement
- Turn Based game that allows you to move anywhere Squad dynamics
- heroes or villains can work together for more powerful actions Living Environments
- multiple objectives, interactions and dangers Adaptive AI
- enemies will start to adjust to current tactics and also make long term changes to strategy
What kind of hero will you be? Create your Hero - choose backstory, archetype, powers, and appearance
Information aboutKickstarter Games
Release: In development