Tale of Enki - Demo available
A demo for the 2D RPG Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage is available on Steam. The game will be released later this year:
Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage
Tale of Enki: Pilgrimage is a story-driven RPG that tells the tale of a young Ogre, Gargan, who's kicked out of his house by his father for being a layabout. Gargan is determined to prove to his father that he's a true Ogre and sets off on a journey across the country to retrieve a relic from an ancient Ogre hero. Gargan is joined on his journey by: Rook the aspiring paladin, Drusilla the cruel demon witch, Twostone the rocky cyclops hermit and Ka-gu the reformed villain and current necromancer. They all have their own reasons for joining the journey, but it's never smooth and they don't always get along too well.
FeaturesTale of Enki: Pilgrimage is a turn-based RPG with no random battles! It has influences from both Western and Japanese role-playing games as well as influences from classic pen and paper games like Dungeons and Dragons.
- Character-driven plot that won't have you saving any worlds for a change.
- Fast-paced battles using our custom Stamina system that lets you take multiple attacks per round.
- Over 120 pieces of equipment to use ranging from swords to spells to armour.
- Over 50 enemies and bosses to slaughter along your journey from bugs made of fruit to demon lords to the ghostly spirits of your ancestors.
- Multiple endings depending on how many people you help...or sabotage.
- Original art and story all put together in our custom engine.
Information aboutGeneral News
Release: In development