Tower of Time - Early Access Version launched
The Early Access version of the real time strategy RPG Tower of Time has been released:
Tower of Time had arrived !
We have launched on time and so far so good. No critical bugs reported. (we will release a patch shortly with few minor ones)
Thanks to everyone who decided to give a chance to an early access title. !
Please use REPORT ISSUE tool, available via SETTINGS - for an easy report in-game, whether you have encountered a bug or have a suggestion or comment. Whatever you report, we see it instantly in our system.
For long ages past, Artara was a place of great peace and beauty. Then, a mysterious event took place. Within a few generations, the land was broken and the skies darkened. More than a thousand years of decline has passed since then.
As a young boy, you came upon the base of an immense Tower, uncovered by yet another violent earthquake. Deep below sleeps an ancient power. Since that day, you have been drawn inexorably to this place. Your task is to lead a group of champions and reach whatever resides in the depths of the Tower. There you will face the ultimate choice…
Tower of Time is a classic RPG with a few added novelties. It has hand-crafted levels filled with various enemies, challenging puzzles, and engaging story-lines. Its dynamic real-time combat with slow mode requires tactical awareness and careful preparation of the party.
- Engaging story, set in a world where technology met magic with devastating consequences. Hundreds of lore books and scattered pieces of information slowly reveal the history of Artara as the protagonist approaches his fate.
- You must explore the Tower, buried underground for millennia. Find secret locations, cleverly hidden in the environment. Travel through hand-crafted levels where every single place is carefully designed. Discover forgotten scrolls and guess their powers based on the cryptic description. Meet various NPCs, some native to the world and some coming from… strange places.
- Advanced combat system – unique real-time action with a slow-time feature, where each match is played on one of many separate tactical maps and where even most powerful champions can fail without refined tactics. Plan ahead and position your party accordingly. Use slow-time to react to new threats or negate enemy skills. Converse your magic energy and survive all enemy waves. No two encounters are ever the same.
- There are seven classes to choose from, and your party can be adjusted at will and anytime, depending on the challenges you face. Each champion has unique skills that can be upgraded and re-trained at will. Those upgrades often change the nature of the skills. For example, your Summon Elemental skill can either be a durable melee Ent with high health and armor or fragile Water Elemental with devastating range attack.
- New character progression system: there is no experience to gain. Instead, discover ancient knowledge to unlock new skills and carefully design your characters. Each character could be turned into a powerful and durable attacker or skill-based champion.
- Defeat powerful elite enemies wielding diverse skills and spells. Assess their strengths and weakness carefully to succeed. Complete combat challenges for item rewards and unique enchanting recipes, or just to test your new party setup.
- Gather crafting crystals of various types to create items of different power. Discover ancient enchanting recipes that, while very expensive, can change the nature of the combat, granting regeneration aura or immunity to special effects.
- Upgrade your city as the main training/equipment hub and repository of all the lore you find.
Information aboutTower of Time
Release: In development