Turn Based Lovers - On The Radar - April 2021
Like every month The Turn Based Lovers checked out the upcoming tactical / turn-based games:
On the Radar – April 2021
Let's see all the Turn-based RPGs & Strategy Games releasing during the month of April
"Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?"
– Bob Dylan
This is a strange month, not the best one, that’s for sure, but also not the luckiest.
Why are you wondering? It pretty much rolls off the tongue.
Just a few minutes ago I was writing an editorial, taking inspiration from the biggest release of the month (at least for me) namely Humankind, a Civilization-esque strategy game developed by the talented Amplitude Studios.
I could have talked about the natural propensity for violence of the humankind and the role of all of this in the world of videogames. Hot stuff, believe me 😉 But… there will be none of that, because, exactly while I was doing some research, the unexpected happened: I read the worst of news, Humankind had been delayed to 17th August!!!
Ok, the good news is that I have already (almost) written the editorial for that month, so you already know what to expect or what to fear…
What remains of this month is a bundle of indie turn-based videogames (some of them with a very good potential) and some big releases, essentially reserved to all JRPGs fans scattered all over the world.
- DIVIDED REIGNS – 2nd April
- COLONY SHIP: A POST.EARTH RPG (E.A.) – 6th April
- MAGICIANS’ LEGACY: PROLOGUE – 6th April
- TRIALS OF FIRE – 6th April
- ACROSS THE OBELISK (E.A.) – 8th April
- SECRET GOVERNMENT – 8th April
- THE LEGEND OF HEROES: TRAILS OF THE COLD STEEL IV – 9th April
- SAGA FRONTIER REMASTERED – 15th April
- TACTICAL TROOPS: ANTHRACITE SHIFT – 15th April
- WE ARE THE CARETAKERS – 22nd April
- TOTAL WAR: ROME REMASTERED – 29th April