Vagrus: The Riven Realms - Patch 0.4.9 Live
Last year in December patch version 0.4.9 for Vagrus: The Riven Realms went live. The New features are these:
MS 6: Crew Combat Alpha
- MS 14: Unrest and Obedience Mechanics (Partial delivery): Liberate or Discipline Slaves to
gain Obedience. Unrest will be added in a later update.
- Butcher beasts or mounts for supplies
- Warning triggers if an action would result in cargo loss
Additional milestones delivered that will only appear in the main campaign
- MS 10: Chart Exploration
- MS 11: Companion Select during Events
- MS 13: Hidden Stash and Smuggling Contraband
New / Updated Content or Game mechanics
- New sound effects for a number of creatures
- Camping without guards decreases Obedience
- Radial menu icons automatically pop up on the campaign map
- Node sizes increased for Point of Interests to better indicate them
- Goods tooltips now show more trade information
- Merged a few perks to make them more impactful
And there are several bug fixes.
Below you can find the video showing crew combat.
Information aboutVagrus: The Riven Realms
Release: In development